Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I want...

my baby back, baby back, baby back...

You get the idea.

It's been so hard being away from Cole for the last few days. I'm sure he's grown a foot since we've been gone (ok, maybe not a foot). I'm posting from LAX since we are hours and hours early for our flight. I was terrified that we would get stuck in rush hour traffic so we high-tailed it out of the show. Hopefully we'll board soon and by morning we'll be home with our baby.

As for CHA - it was a great success. We met so many wonderful people and made a ton of great contacts. Today I saw an AWESOME planner. It's called the MyBook. It has page protectors built into the planner so you can customize it. It is so great! You can add photos or scrapbook pages. I was lucky enough to get one at the end of the show so I might play around with it and create something cool!!!

No comments: