Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Because I am a Mom...

I read a story about a fellow Pea whose son has terminal cancer. It completely broke my heart. I hope that I am lucky enough to never know what this feels like. A benefit to help raise money for the family has been organized and we've donated 3 prize packs to the cause.... not because she is my friend or because I know the family, but because I am a Mom.

Please visit the benefit homepage. For every dollar you donate your name will be entered for a prize. There are hundreds of awesome people who have already stepped up to donate some great scrapbooking prizes and I'm sure more will follow.

2 comments:

toners said...

I'm heading over right now...thanks for sharing the info :)

Heather said...

Wow, what a story. Thanks so much for posting the links and helping spread the work. Going back to read more now.