Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Two Peas Challenge...

The 2 Peas Challenge for today was...

Write about your whys/why nots for commenting on other people's blogs.

For me, the number 1 reason I don't leave a comment is if I have to log into a new blogging system. For example, our friends the Noisettes have a blog and I love to read it, but I never comment because I can't without creating a new user - and that means giving out my email - and that probably means more junk mail! Other than that I usually leave a comment if I visit a blog. My problem is finding the time to visit blogs in the first place!

Update: I just went to visit the Noisette Family blog and evidently they listened to me when I was complaining about the password protection at lunch on Sunday. It's turned off... so I left a message... see what a good blogger I am!!!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

I have an e-mail account that I use for just that kind of thing! Great that people are listening!

Maureen said...

Yes, I have to agree. Sometimes I cannot even comment as certain blogging platforms don't allow comments or you have to jump thru hoops just to leave a short note.

I have all the password protection taken off my blog comments; if there are unwanted ones on there, I can clean them up. Having to always type in codes can be a bit tedious...

Lynn said...

I agree with you also. I really don't want to be bothered by codes, but on some it is very easy to do as long as you already have an acct with them.

Noelia said...

I know what you mean. I used to not comment on typepad blogs because I didn't know you could and I thought you had to have a typepad account. But I now know that it ain't so, so I do leave comments to most of the blogs I visit if I can relate to their post.
The codes don't bother me for most part unless I'm typing too fast and I make a typo and have to restart..

Jill said...

Yeah that would be a good reason not to, although I actually ended up starting a blog just 'cause I was trying to comment on a pea's blog...

Anonymous said...

The best thing is that you can subscribe using Bloglines and read all of your subscribed blogs in one place. That saves me a lot of time.