Monday, August 06, 2007

Progress...

Last week our contractor FINALLY started construction on the 2 car garage that is being added on to our house. Once it's complete, the 1 car attached garage will be gutted and renovated into an office. It seems like we've been waiting forever to them to get started. Once they delivered the port-a-potty to our front yard I knew it was time to get excited. As a side note... Cole loves watching the trucks coming and going in the front yard. I'm so thankful for our glass storm door that I can lock so that he can sit safely inside and watch all the commotion. I'll be sure to update as soon as there is more exciting progress. They should be pouring concrete this week. I'm taking lots of pictures of the process for a scrapbook page that I'm going to do once it's complete.

No comments: