Sunday, January 06, 2008

Our First Winner Is...

And the winner is... Preemie Mom! But since Staci was the first one to comment and she made me laugh I'm going to send her something also. Preemie & Staci email me (shannon@yellowfence.com) with your addresses and t-shirt sizes and I'll send you a free Yellow Fence T-Shirt.

If you didn't win, don't be sad (ok, maybe just a little sad) we'll be giving away a prize every single Friday in 2008. So mark your calendars, set a reminder, and bookmark us so that you are sure to check back and enter again.

3 comments:

Staci Compher said...

yay!!!! so exciting.......thanks!!

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

Yipppppeeee!! How COOL!!!

Veronica

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

Thanks sooo much! Got the FAB tshirts today!! I'll post pics on my blog of me and lil dear wearing them this week so keep watching!

Veronica