Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Memories For Everyone...

I wanted to share a cool site with you. My good friend has started to work with this company and has launched Memories For Everyone. They have some adorable products that make scrapbooking easy. The best part is that there are items for scrapbookers and non-scrapbookers. This item is on my Mother's Day Wish List. It comes with 22 little books to write out a letter to your child on the day they are born and then each year on their birthday. It's called the Dear Sweet Child Letter Box. It would make an incredible Mother's Day gift for a new Mom. I'm pretty sure this is going to become my standard Baby Shower gift for anyone I know who is pregnant. Somewhere in my email I have pictures of the little books inside the box. I'll see if I can find them for you guys.

No comments: