Monday, May 26, 2008

Make Something Monday...

This post should really be called "How much I love ScrapbookPictures.com" - but since I've already started with the Make Something Monday thing, we'll go with that. If you haven't played around over at ScrapbookPictures.com you don't know what you're missing.

A few Mondays ago I spent part of my Make Something time uploading and organizing some pictures that I needed developed. Typically I get my pictures developed at mpix.com. I've been a fan of theirs for a long time. I'm always happy with what I get in the mail from the so I was hesitant to try a new place. Let me just say that as a scrapbooker, Scrapbook Pictures takes the cake. You can get prints in 6x6 or 8x8 or 12x12 and they have great borders and overlays by Karen Russell (who I love). This is just a glimpse of what I got back from them. The framed picture was for my mom for Mother's Day. I love the way the simple black edge looks in the floating frame.


1 comment:

QueenTracy said...

These pics are gorgeous! I found your link via twopeas. THanks for sharing!

Tracy
Tracy Said What
http://tracysaidwhat.blogspot.com