Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Winner Winner (and a Hurricane Update)...

Wow! Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes. Now I need to figure out how I'm going to include them in Cole's Birthday Album. Our winner this week is Shannon. Shannon, email me (shannon@yellowfence.com) and I'll send something out to you. In other news, the reason I'm so late posting, besides recovering from the birthday party, is that we are getting ready for Tropical Storm/Hurricane Fay. I'm trying to tie up some loose ends with work and around the house. Please be patient with us the next few days if you place an order. We're going to do the best we can with limited staff and electricity.

1 comment:

Shannon Burns said...

Thanks so much!! Got my shirt today - it is awesome - I am wearing it right now. I love the message.