Monday, September 07, 2009

Great place for a photo shoot...

Are you looking for a cool place for an impromptu photo shoot? My recommendation would be to head to the mall. Recently, my friend Kristi was in town for a visit and we found ourselves window shopping at one of the nicer malls in town. I was surprised by how many great photo opportunities there were right in front of us. We found a couple of super cute props/locations for some pictures of my growing belly. I would of course recommend asking permission before taking a ton of pictures in a store. And just in case you were curious, the new baby will have a K name!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ahh, I thought I recognized the mall. Love the St John's..
Anthro is prob my favorite place, even tho I couldn't afford much there. Love visiting you blog, great pics!