Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Treat Boxes

These are some Halloween Treat Boxes that Cole and I put together for his class. This post is less about how awesome of a Mom I am and more about how planning ahead can save you tons of money and make you look like a rock star.
The treat boxes included:
*2 cans of playdoh
*Halloween stickers
*box of crayons
*all packed into a black pencil box
I always try to do some type of treat box for Halloween, it's our favorite holiday. Because of that I plan ahead and try to buy items on sale or clearance that I can use for Halloween. The Playdoh was bought at Target last year after Halloween, the crayons were from Office Depot's back to school sale, the pencil boxes from Staples (also back to school sale), the stickers were also bought at an after Halloween sale. The crayons and pencil boxes were both just a penny each. All together the boxes costs me around .25 each. So you see, with just a little pre-planning you can put together cute treats for very little cost.


No comments: