Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Summer Bingo Cards...

Summer Bingo is in full swing at our house. I have Cole's cards all ready to go and he seems excited about participating in all the activities I have listed out in his cards. I got the idea for Summer Bingo from Stacy Julian. She is a genius. Every time he completes an activity he gets to cover the bingo square. For each bingo he makes he gets a ticket. Tickets can be redeemed for prizes. Cole has already told me that he wants save up his tickets for a Lightning McQueen Car. This is our first year playing summer bingo, so I'll be sure to report back on how it goes.

1 comment:

MaRyKaY said...

Wow awesome idea. that rocks. Where were you when my boys were young? I love your blog. Glad to see there is still down to earth people out there. Great job.