Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thank You Hip2Save!

Below you will see the deals we picked up at the mall today for a grand total of $10 and change. It's all thanks to a little site called Hip2Save. H2S has quickly become my favorite deal site on the web (and no, I have no affiliation whatsoever with the site). So here is the breakdown of what the kids and I got at the mall today. I've linked up the deal to where I found it so you can see for yourself. Our grand total today with tax was $10.70. As you can tell from the bottom picture, the free cookie was what Cole & Kiley liked the best!

6 sheets of pictures from the Picture People - $9

1 pair of socks from Rack Room Shoes - Free
1 lotion & lip gloss from Bath & Body Works - $1
2 cookies - Free with book donation
1 goody bag from Picture People Halloween event - Free

No comments: