Monday, May 02, 2011

Product Review {Safety Tat}

I want to preface this post by stating that I received no compensation at all from Safety Tat for this review (not even free product). This is 100% my opinion on a product I love.

I ordered Safety Tats a few years ago when I first heard about them. Cole, my oldest, was about 1 at the time and I thought they were the best invention ever. I now use them on both kids whenever we go to a large public place where there is a chance we could get separated from each other. I keep my Tats in my camera case because I figure if we're going somewhere I take my camera then there is a chance I'll need one. Thankfully, my children have never gotten lost, but I am always glad that I put a Tat on them. I've had numerous parents and grandparents ask about them and I'm always happy to refer them back to the Safety Tat website. If you're looking for a little peace of mind, or a great gift idea for a mom of young kids, check out Safety Tats.

Here you can see Kiley sporting her Safety Tat at the Orlando Science Center.

No comments: