Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I {heart} Weight Watchers...

I love Weight Watchers! I love the structure it gives me. I love that it holds me accountable. I love that it works! This past weekend I hit my -25 lb mark. I love that!!! I am slightly obsessive and completely anal by nature so I NEED a program that is going to force me to write down everything and keep track of what I'm eating. It's totally awesome to see the scales drop little by little each week.

In other news... Yellow Fence is now offering Gift Certificates!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

congrats!! I started WW recently and love it too :)

Heather said...

congratulations! That is such a great feeling, isn't it!?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I was on Nutrisystem and lost 23 pounds. But I put it all back on. I am thinking of switching to WW. That way, I can eat "regular" food and not have to buy prepackaged meals.