Thursday, April 26, 2007

Opportunity...

This is a page I completed last weekend at the crop I went to. I love this picture of Cole, but even more, I love the journaling on this page. I actually had the journaling done before I had a picture to use. It's the first time I've ever done a page around a story to tell and then added a picture later. I've entered this page in the Martha Stewart Scrapbooking Contest. I'm sure I won't win but it was fun to enter something. I haven't done that in a while. You have until Friday to enter so check it out!

7 comments:

Lynn said...

What a wonderful layout. I love it when something comes together like that. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you to win. I was going to enter, but I don't really have anything that just screams out at me and says PICK ME!

toners said...

Beautiful! I love the photo and the layout has just enough to complement it. Great job and good luck!

Bonita Rose said...

simply gorgeous.. love your layout!

Maureen said...

Wow, that's truely beautiful! What a great way to pull together a page; I have never tried that... but your photo and journalling are perfect. Best of luck!!!

Danisha said...

This is soooo great! Love the picture, everything looks so calm and peaceful!

Jill said...

Oh that is just beautiful!!!!!!!

Raquel said...

I love the layout! It is a beautiful picture.