Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bye Bye Glasses - Hello Laser Eyes...

I had my LASIK procedure done today. It went fabulous. I came home and took a big long nap and now I can see! This picture was taken this weekend and hopefully it will be the last picture of me with glasses on for a long, long time!

In other news, CHA is beginning this week and I will not be attending this year. Because of laser eyes and a few other things going on. If you are there stop by the Scrapbooks Etc. booth and check out the winning Scrap Pink shirt that we have available now for a limited time. They should have at least 1 of them on display.

Ok... I'm off to rest my eyes!!!

1 comment:

Lesalicious said...

Congrats on your laser surgery.:)
Awww he so cute.
Hey there seen your blog on Moms Blogs website and I would like to invite you to this board. I see you have a couple of talents that would fit right with my board. It's all about hobbies. Oh I am also looking for moderators and hoping to get this board up and jump so if you like to check it out come on and register. PM me on the board if you have any questions. Lesalicious is my username. Hope to see you there take care.
http://craftychicks.proboards52.com/index.cgi