Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Uncluttered Workplace...

One of my favorite blogs to read is Unclutterer. I'm always inspired by their Workplace of the Week. I finally took some pictures of my workspace/home office/multi-purpose-play-room and joined their Flickr Group. If you're looking for some great ideas on how to organize and unclutter your work space you should check it out. They have some great ideas.

Here are a few of my pictures. And yes, my desk almost always looks that clean. The cabinets house some office items and files as well as my scrapbook supplies. To the right of my desk is the small art center I made for Cole. You can read about that here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish my desk would look like yours - sigh!

Made To Organize said...

Where did you get your desk? I absolutely LOVE it! It looks like IKEA. ??
~audrey