Sunday, March 14, 2010

Heart Stamped Wrapping Paper...

This was another Valentine's Day craft, but it could easily be used for Mother's Day or a birthday. Start by bending a toilet paper roll into a heart shape. As you can see from the first picture I used a small piece of scotch tape to keep the top of the heart together. This was because I knew that Cole wouldn't be able to hold it together himself. Dip the end of the roll in paint and stamp away. We used pink paint and then mixed in some blue to make purple. Allow the paint to dry and use the paper to wrap a gift for someone special.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is freaking genius and I am stealing it for my class.
Is your TP365 site up yet? I had no clue how interested I would be in that. :)

TP Craft said...

The site is up and running now. TPCraft.com